• Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us
Naijalamp
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Naijalamp
No Result
View All Result
Naijalamp WhatsApp Channel Naijalamp WhatsApp Channel Naijalamp WhatsApp Channel
Home News

Confusion As 63-Year-Old Woman’s Corpse Which Was Set For Burial, Disappears From Mortuary In Ondo

by Adebayo Paul
3 years ago
in News
Confusion As 63-Year-Old Woman’s Corpse Which Was Set For Burial, Disappears From Mortuary In Ondo
Share

The remains of Olajumoke Julianah Ogunsuyi, a 63-year-old woman, meant to be buried today (Saturday) has disappeared from the mortuary.

The sudden disappearance of the corpse created tension in Osi town, Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State.

Daily Trust Saturday reports that the body of the late Mrs Ogunsuyi was deposited at the mortuary section of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Teaching hospital in the state by family members.

A source who spoke on Friday revealed that it was shocking when the family of the deceased returned to the hospital’s morgue to retrieve the body for burial but discovered that the corpse was missing.

“After waiting for several hours for the attendants to bring out the corpse of Mrs Ogunsuyi, it was to our surprise and disbelief that she was nowhere to be found,” the source said.

A police source who is currently privy to the incident told Daily Trust that the mortuary attendants and the hospital officials have been invited for interrogation, adding that the investigation revealed that the corpse of Mrs Ogunsuyi had been exchanged for another family for burial at Oba Ile town both in Akure North LGA of the state.

The Police Public Relations Officer in Ondo State, Funmilayo Odunlami-Omisanya, could not be reached for a reaction as the message forwarded to her official line by our correspondent to seek comments was yet to deliver as at press time.

Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.

Unsubscribe
Next Post
Ministerial Nomination: Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Unpatriotic Tweets

Ministerial Nomination: Bosun Tijani Apologises To Senate Over Unpatriotic Tweets

No Result
View All Result

Naijalamp Facebook

Naijalamp TwitterX

About Us
Privacy Policy
© 2025 Copyright: Naijalamp. All Rights Reserved

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us

© 2025 Copyright: Naijalamp. All Rights Reserved