• Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us
Naijalamp
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us
No Result
View All Result
Naijalamp
No Result
View All Result
Naijalamp WhatsApp Channel Naijalamp WhatsApp Channel Naijalamp WhatsApp Channel
Home News

JAMB: Why I Won’t Disclose Workers Who Caused Candidates Failure – Oloyede

by Adebayo Paul
1 year ago
in News
JAMB: Why I Won’t Disclose Workers Who Caused Candidates Failure – Oloyede
Share

The Registrar of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Ishaq Oloyede has admitted that human error, not system glitch, caused the mass failure of South East and Lagos Candidates.

He had earlier blamed system glitch for the failure of South East and Lagos candidates.

However, his excuse was condemned by South East senators and House of Representatives members.

The body has been called to cancel the examination and reschedule a new exam for all candidates.

Speaking with chief external examiners, civil society organisations, and tertiary school stakeholders on Wednesday in Abuja, Oloyede said the error did not target any ethnic group.

He, however, agreed that certain individuals had made the error, but refused to reveal their identities.

He insisted that he had taken responsibility on behalf of those who committed the error.

“I’m not interested in the ethnic identity of those who committed the mistake. As far as I’m concerned and to the best of my knowledge, there was no sabotage. There was no glitch. What happened was a human error committed by certain individuals.

“It does not matter to me whether they are Igbo or not. What matters is that they are diligent workers for the service providers. They committed a mistake, and we rectified it. I’ve accepted the mistake on behalf of everybody,” he said.

Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.

Unsubscribe
Next Post
2027: El-Rufai Confirms Peter, Atiku Coalition, Says Tinubu Going Back to Lagos

2027: El-Rufai Confirms Peter, Atiku Coalition, Says Tinubu Going Back to Lagos

No Result
View All Result

Naijalamp Facebook

Naijalamp TwitterX

About Us
Privacy Policy
© 2025 Copyright: Naijalamp. All Rights Reserved

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Forgotten Password?

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Log In

Add New Playlist

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
No Result
View All Result
  • Home
  • News
  • Entertainment
  • Funny
  • Sports
  • Music
  • Gists
  • Others
  • Contact Us

© 2025 Copyright: Naijalamp. All Rights Reserved